Why Financial Planners Value Final Roadmap®
Any Financial Planner knows the complexities involved in helping clients prepare for their future. Final Roadmap® helps break down the often overwhelming process of end of life planning into small, manageable steps. Learn more about how it works.
As a trusted advisor to your clients, Final Roadmap® gives you an additional, invaluable tool that will help distinguish your practice from others:
- Enhance client retention and add value to your client offering, positioning your firm as a trusted advisor, rather than just a service provider.
- Benefit from clients being better prepared and organized in advance, thereby saving you (unbillable!) time and money spent sorting through all of those unorganized documents.
- Enable your clients to have access to a single repository for all of their important papers and legal documents, including wills, advanced directives, healthcare proxies, deposit and securities accounts, etc.
You’re already having important conversations with your clients about their future. These conversations can be complicated and emotionally overwhelming for many clients. Final Roadmap® can be your most important tool in getting it all organized, readily accessible, and digestible by your client. The BEST time to introduce Final Roadmap® can include the following:
- When you do your annual review with your client
- When a client’s spouse dies
- When making plans for college savings, trust funds, or retirement
- When there’s a marriage (or divorce!) in the family
- When a child or grandchild or even great grandchild is born
- When your client has received an inheritance
- When your client’s tax bracket changes
Whenever the time, introduce the topic with the same straightforward, professional tone you use whenever discussing planning for the future.
The Final Roadmap Toolkit retails for $249. Please contact us directly for professional, multi-unit and bulk pricing as well as private label options.
Who Should Have a Final Roadmap®?
People who value preparation and thorough planning
Healthy adults planning their financial future
Anyone experiencing a significant life milestone
Any person with real health concerns
Are Your Clients Prepared?
Give them our End Of Life Preparedness Quiz and Get a Free Checklist
Don't be Caught Dead Without This
Tips, articles, and valuable information to help you consider, document, and communicate.